Frequently Asked Questions
What is NOICE
- NOICE is a photography publication and community that celebrates the unconventional and curious ways of seeing the world. We welcome submissions year-round and feature the works of talented artists on our website, and also in our unique, limited-edition photo books. Our aim is to inspire and challenge individuals to broaden their perspectives and gain a deeper appreciation for the world around us through the art of photography.
Does it cost me anything to submit my work
- While we offer free submissions, we also welcome donations during the submission process. Your donations not only help us keep the lights on, but they also enable us to give back to the community. As part of our commitment to supporting non-profit organizations, we donate 10% of our net profits to The Meleka Foundation, Botanical Dimensions, Coral Restoration Foundation, and National Independent Venue Association. Thank you for considering making a contribution and supporting our mission.
How long does it take for you to feature my submission
- It is important to understand that we cannot guarantee the feature of every submission we receive. However, if your work is chosen, we will notify you through the contact information you provided during the submission process via email or social media. As we receive a large number of submissions on a monthly basis, we kindly ask for your patience as it may take us between 4-10 weeks to provide a response.
Do published artists get a free copy of the book
How often do you release a new publication
- We strive for at least one new publication per year. Each release is of a limited number of copies.
Do you have any books for sale
- Yes, our latest release is N001. You can buy it cheaper if you’re interested by submitting your work. You will receive an access code at the end of the submission process.
Where are you located
- The United States.
Are you hiring
- Email hello@noicemagazine(dot)com.
What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
- African or European?